BOARD OF DIRECTORS & ADVISORS
click image to go back
Colin Gibson, Esq.
Legal Affairs / Vice-President
Colin graduated from the American University in Washington D.C. with a BS in economics and journalism in 1981 and from Loyola Law School in 1990. Colin currently divides his time between a small solo law practice including the incorporation and management of California nonprofit corporations and singing with the Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles, New York City Gay Men’s Chorus and Pacific Opera Project. Colin Gibson’s musical and theatrical experience includes:
• Twenty-five seasons, two international tours and numerous community performances with the Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles.
• Ten years with Pacific Opera Project, including The Mikado, Abduction from the Seraglio, Magic Flute, Falstaff and Carmen.
• Service on the Celestial Opera Company’s Board and appearance in their productions of Abduction from The Seraglio, Dido and Aneas and Orfeo.
• More than twenty-five years with the Choir of St. John’s Cathedral in Los Angeles.
• Premieres of choral works by Jon Bailey, Roger Bourland, Raymond Egan and Thomas Pasatieri.
• Appearances as the Wazir’s Chief of Police in Kismet, Harry the Horse in Guys and Dolls, Peter Van Daan in The Diary of Anne Frank and James Keller in The Miracle Worker.
• Two years with a chamber ensemble dedicated to performance of English and Italian madrigals.
• A performance celebrating the U.S. Bicentennial under the baton of Roger Wagner at the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C.
• A semester studying sight-singing with Peiwen Chao at Juilliard.